Friday, May 29, 2009






Can you tell I'm thinking SEASHORE?! I had so much fun changing some of the displays in the store to reflect a trip to the beach--Cambria's beach, of course!!
I've been searching for vintage sand buckets and shovels and little boats and then the lifeguard suit was just an incredibly lucky find!! It is old, and wool, and itchy and ever so cute! The trunk in the window says, "Au Petit Bateau" so it is the perfect storage for your small boat! There "sand box" French wheelbarrow on the table and it is a tiny version of the one outside and holds more boats, shells, pails and seashore related finds. There will be more photos on the website soon, so if you are ready for a trip to the beach but just can't get away just now, drow by for a visit at www.2birdsofafeather.com and maybe it will fill the void until you can get here in person! Hope you all have a wonderful Summer filled with giggles, ice cream and watermelon!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie! Love your displays! Just went to a estate sale that had several old buckets...I would have snatched them up if I knew you collected them! Have a great day! Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds sooo inviting! I will drop in soon for a little summer fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie, We just were down in Cambria and, of course, visited your fantastic shop. Susan picked up a few lovely vintage ribbons. As usual, your displays are wonderful. Wish I could do that well with our product displays! Love your shop! Bob & Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie, My sister Kerri Judd and I are coming up to see all of your wonderful things next weekend for the fourth! I am so excited to see everything you have......Kerri has some goodies for you, See you then!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful shop you have.I love the sea decor also.Hope you find all the sand buckets you can fine.XXOO Marie Antionette
    I did not know which of your blogs to visit so I'll go visit them all.

    ReplyDelete