Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30, 2009







Ok, Ok...I am So far behind and I am sorry! It has been a crazy last two weeks! I did an estate sale for a family here in Cambria, then the wonderful "Remnants of the Past" barn show on Sunday so I am just playing catch up this week! I will try to insert a couple of photos of the show in Nipomo at the Dana Powers Barn so that if you weren't able to attend you can get a little glimpse of what it was like. For those of you that did attend, thank you! The next one will be in October--not sure of the date yet, but I will keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. I loved your booth, displays, and items at "The Remnants of the Past" Show! I am, already, looking forward to October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good gracious! You have a blog...so nice to find you here. :) Can't wait for my next little trip to see you.
    xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. added you to my blog links list immediately so I can find you again.
    :)

    ReplyDelete